Cost of living support
Liverpool City Council has launched a campaign to promote the existing help available for Liverpool residents struggling with the cost of living crisis.
The campaign will focus on spreading awareness of the support available via the council's website, and leaflets distributed to council buildings, councillors and community organisations.
Sources of support include:
- How to check if you’re eligible for benefits through the Benefits Maximisation Service
- Emergency payments for food, clothing, fuel costs and white goods through Liverpool Citizen Support Service
- Getting help with rent through a Discretionary Housing Payment
- Claiming Council Tax Support if you are on a low income
- Contact details for local foodbanks and food projects
- Organisations to contact if you are in debt
- Government energy rebate and funded schemes
For details on how to get help if you're struggling with the cost of living, visit: https://liverpool.gov.uk/col
Content provided by One Liverpool, a partnership of local health and care organisations working together to support a healthier, happier and fairer Liverpool for all.
Published on Thu, 10 Nov 2022 12:45:28 GMT
Modified on Thu, 10 Nov 2022 12:45:44 GMT